Networking international projects'
conceptualization, writing, partnership design and set up
professional performance of subcontractor tasks
Why participating in international projects?
Innovation & learning
We acquired many new approaches and initiatives from our international projects, which we try to spread in the domestic environment as well.
Working for a greater purpose
Most of the transnational projects are for the commonweal, e.g. they are created for business development, the spread of green energy, or for strengthening the countryside’s retainment capacity. It’s inspiring to participate in projects with such purposes.
We respect and value our partners and are happy to work in diverse, thousand-face communities. Cooperating with other cultures: it’s wonderful!
building networks accross Europe
Several of our members were previously managers at business development institutions, where they put together the concept of international projects, formed partnerships, wrote the project material for submission, and then managed the project. Both as consortium leader and project partner. We are still part of the international circulation, with an extensive network of contacts and many new initiatives.
- project ideas and their development
- partnership design and it’s establishment
- own know-how in consortium and knowledge management
- management of an international project from A to Z
- as a subcontractor, delivering high-quality results, training, workshops, events or professional outcomes
- network development, with our own network building model (Innonity)
- agile approach in new fields
- training, workshops, events and development of pilots
- organizational and operational development
- complex regional or sector development and cooperation programs
The focus of the project: promoting the green transition of energy-intensive SMEs
Our contribution: concept development, management of the consortium, submitting the tender.
The project is part of the Danube Interreg II. round .